1. Watermelons have lycopene that is very important for our cardiovascular
2. Watermelons have citrulline shown to reduce the accumulation of fat in
3. Watermelons have anti-inflamatory and anti-oxidant support elements
4. Watermelon is a natural diuretic which helps increase the flow of urine, but
5. Watermelon is rich in potassium that helps regulate the action of nerves and muscles in our body.
6. When fully riped, watermelons have an alkaline-forming and eating lots
7. Watermelon is a wonderful source of beta-carotene when converted in
8. Watermelons have very high vitamin C content.